Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back Into the Swing of Things

Wellll today was the first day back from Easter Break. It was pretty good, except for it felt weird cause we were on a Monday schedule although it's Tuesday.
Anyways break was good... I got some work done, sort of. haha... Easter was really nice. I got to spend the day with my family so that was great. I also shot a rifle for the very first time!! My friends dad taught me how. I was aiming at a yogurt cup that was about 30 yards away and I shot it, so that was very exciting!! hahahaha. It was definitly something that I don't do everyday.
I can't believe that there are only a few weeks left of school, this year has flown by! I can't wait for summertime and warm weather :)

2 comments:

  1. I looove Easter, its my fav holiday!! soo happy school is almost over, hate the crunch time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck getting that job in development for which you applied! it would be fun having you on campus this summer!

    ReplyDelete