Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back To Classes Part II



Wellllll as I said before, I'm back to classes... Spring Break was great! It was started off with me and my friend Christine having a mini-road trip down to Richmond. I dropped her off there to meet a friend and then headed to Newport News, VA to visit my two best friends from home (Alex and Emily). They go to Christopher Newport University. Of course, since CNU is near the beach I figured it would be a little bit warmer.. but the first few days I was there it was FREEZING and raining.......but that didn't stop us from having fun!!



Friday night me and Alex went to her sorority sisters birthday party. It was so much fun! Her sisters are all really nice. Then the next night we went to a country western bar, it was called The Banque. I had never been to a bar like that before so I had no idea what to expect... but it was so much fun! I loved it! Just a warning.. if you don't like country music, don't go to a country western bar.. haha.. Anyways, we were there for a while and I line danced! It was really fun, a little confusing though.. haha, but I caught on eventually. Here are a few pictures from that night...



That was a really fun night! We had an awesome time! I had planned to leave that Sunday, but it SNOWED and the roads were pretty bad, so I stayed until Tuesday. It was really weird because apparently it had not snowed in Newport News for a few years... So I guess I brought the snow with me! hahaha... On Tuesday I headed home and spent the next few days of break there. It was good to be home and relax and eat real food. hahaha.. Then this past Sunday I came back to school.. That's about it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment